Text Size

Hunting & Fishing Licensing

State of Indiana

The Indiana Department of Natural Resources provides a wide range of services pertaining to land & forestry management, fish & wildlife management outdoor recreaton and State museums and historic parks.

Purchase Hunting & Fishing Licenses Online

Reserve a Campsite at an Indiana State Park

Indiana DNR Website

City of Salem

John Hay Lake & Lake Salinda Boat Permits:

A City of Salem boat permit is required to launch a boat at John Hay Lake or Lake Salinda. You may purchase your Boat Permit in person at the Clerk-Treasurer's office or you may submit the form provided below. Any questions pertaining to the boat permit should be directed to the Clerk-Treasurer’s office at Ph#812-883-4264.

City of Salem Boating Rules and Regulations

John Hay Lake & Lake Salinda Boat Launch Permit Application