Text Size

Guardianship Case Filings

Petitions alleging a need for guardianship over incompetent adults or children may be filed for in the Circuit or Superior Court through the Clerk’s Office in the Washington County Indiana Courthouse. Visit the court case filing fees webpage for more information on costs associated with Guardianship Case filings.

Indiana General Assembly Index of Guardianship Laws