Text Size

Estate Cases

Estate cases may be filed in either the Circuit or Superior Court through the Clerk’s Office in the Washington County Indiana  Washington County Justice Center. Visit the court case filing fees webpage for more information on costs associated with Guardianship Case filings.

Indiana General Assembly Index of Estate Laws