East Washington School Corp
The mission of East Washington School Corporation is to continuously improve the system of teaching and learning that results in increased achievement for all students. Our vision is to achieve excellence in education.
East Washington School Corporation is near the town of Pekin, Indiana. The East Washington School Corporation consists of 4 townships - Franklin, Pierce, Polk, and Jackson - all located in the southeast corner of Washington County. The corporation is comprised of one elementary school (K-4), one middle school (5-8), and one high school (9-12).
East Washington School Corporation has performed above the state average on the ISTEP assessment since 2010. Our corporation has also remained at or above state average on our graduation rate since 2007.
East Washington School Corporation
1050 N. Eastern School Rd.
Pekin, IN 47165
More Information: Indiana Dept. of Education 2011-2012 Report Card for East Washington School Corporation
East Washington Community School Board Members:
- Franklin Twp. Linda S. McClellan 8329 E. State Rd. 160, Salem IN 47167 Term Ends 2014
- Jackson Twp. Cecil Shrout 11428 S. Palmyra Rd. P.O. Box 558 Palmyra IN 47164 Term Ends 2014
- Pierce Twp. Brian R. Motsinger 3676 S. Cauble Rd. Salem IN 47167 Term Ends 2014
- Polk Twp. David Churchman 11034 E. North Honey Run Rd. Pekin IN 47165 Term Ends 2016
- Town of Pekin Sue Jane Miller 295 E. Poplar St. Pekin IN 47165 Term Ends 2016